Egalizator Technics SH-8065 profesional, 2 x 33 benzi
Perfect functional, toate ledurile si functiile sunt in regula, nici un potentiometru rupt.
Optic prezinta cateva zgarieturi indeosebi pe capac/laterale (foto reale).
ATENTIE: Standul nu e inclus si nu se vinde!
PRETUL ESTE FIX!
NU fac schimburi!
Asigur proba cumparatorului, la domiciliul meu.
Technics SH-8065 2 x 33 Band Graphic Equalizer
Technics SH-8065 33-band Stereo Graphic Equalizer giving you the ULTIMATE FINEST CONTROL over the entire frequency spectrum from 16Hz to 25kHz.
- 33 bands per channel
- 1/3 Octave Bandwidth
- 1V / 150mV Utility Gain Switch
- 0.0025% THD
- 110dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- ± 12dB Boost / Cut Range
- EQ on/bypass switch
- Tape Monitor on/off switch
- Variable range ±12dB/±3dB swtch (setting it to ±12dB lets you utilise the complete boost/cut range, whereas setting it to ±3dB imposes a limiter on the current boost/cut settings so that none exceed ±3dB)
- Rec EQ/bypass switch
- Characteristic Normal/Reverse switch (setting it to normal outputs the signal as you have set the sliders, whereas setting it to reverse creates a vertical mirror image of the current pattern of the sliders giving the opposite effect).
The SH-8065 is the world's first 33-band EQ; previous equalizers stopped at 31 bands, while this Technics SH-8065 adds two more third-octave sliders, one at 16 Hz and one at 25 kHz, to allow precision equalization to just beyond the ends of the audio band.
Compared to ordinary 31-band equalizers, the SH-8065 is particularly useful for the precision equalization of extreme full-range systems, especially where subwoofer performance to 16 Hz and below is important.
The frequency sliders are SEPARATE for each channel and are set at:
16Hz, 20Hz, 25Hz, 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, 160Hz, 200Hz, 250Hz, 315Hz, 400Hz, 500Hz, 630Hz, 800Hz, 1kHz, 1.25kHz, 1.6kHz, 2kHz, 2.5kHz, 3.15kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz
Inputs/Outputs on rear:
- L&R RCA Line In
- L&R RCA Line Out
- L&R Tape In (Playback)
- L&R Tape Out (Record)
- DIN Tape In/Out (if you have an older tape machine)
- 1V / 150mV utility gain switch (as mentioned above) (should be set 1V if you have a powerful input signal and should be set to 150mV if you have a weak input signal. As most signals nowadays are at line levels I just leve it set to 1V all the time to ensure ample headroom and it sounds fine for everything)
Channel Symmetry ±0.5 dB, 250 Hz - 6.3 kHz.
Channel Separation 70 dB.
Output 600 Ohms.
Rated 8 V RMS maximum, 0.01% THD at 1 kHz.
Frequency Range 5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0, -1dB.
Total Harmonic Distortion 0.0025% (-92 dB), 20 Hz - 20 kHz at 1 V.
Signal to Noise Ratio 100 dB DIN/110 dB, IHF A 1966.
Size 430 x 153 x 330 mm WHD, including feet, sliders and rear connectors.
Weight 6.6 kg.
Power cord length: 195 cm (77" or 6' 5").
Input Voltage: Selectable 110V, 120V, 220V, 240V.
Power Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Rated Power Consumption: 29 Watts.
Actual Measured Power Consumption: 20 Watts at 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
Made in Japan.
Membru din iulie 2009.
2 persoane interesate